show/mask blogger bar

2008/07/06

Ash goes to Oz

Our Friends Ash (Achraf) and Stramp went to Australia on June 25th, Ash wanted all his friends to come to a big party before they move.

I must confess, Ash asked me many many times to go with him to the Café-Oz before...

I always declined the offer because I really hate Night Clubs in Paris. (Even if my father was a DJ when I was kid...^^) sorry dude!

This time I went to it but not to dance or somethin'... Noooo I was there to shoot him!


My 2 weapon of choice:

-Digital SLR Nikon D70s + 50mm f:1.8 (the precious!!)

-Analogue SLR Canon AL-1 + 28mm f:2.8 (wiiiiiiiiiide!!) +50mm f:1.8 (ain't no use that time)

Obviously my dear friend Pako was here too, he shot a lot on video and on pictures.

This day, I met classmates I didn't meet for years for some of them...

But it was also the first day of summer, so everywhere in Paris a lot of Bands stood up and played music all night (see fête de la musique)

That means some friends had other commitment and couldn't come.

The Café-Oz became so dark in the night so it was very very hard to take good pictures.

Also people moved a lot, and when you say: please stop moving so I can take the picture! (they stop only 1second...DAaaaamn!!)

Thus I had much work to do on postproduction... (Color, level, brightness etc...)

Anyway, party ended on Sunday morning 5:00. I think Ash was happy...


Here is the final version of the video:

You can find another version just here.

We all hope Ash & Stramp be OK outhere, get a job and do your life boyz!


By the way: I want you to get me a Koala or a Walabi! ^^

2 comments:

Ash said...

Yeah I was really happy to see so many of my friends for my last party before Oz. And you as you said even if you don't like nightclubs, you were there and I appreciate it ^_^
Thanks for vidéo I really like it, it's gonna be a good memory of this night.
The comments and differents zoom make a real funny little story. I like it ^_^

See you in 1 year ! Stay in touch

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

Be there was the last i could do.

Remember, we all want Stramp to be a bilingual (Arab-English) you know there is no hope for him with French hahahaha