show/mask blogger bar

2008/07/05

Blog launch!

Yeahhh Babyyyy! It's just the beginning! Let's have a drink, some champagne and foie gras  and....
Hey hey! Wait a minute wait a minute! It's only a blog into thousand of other blogs huh...
Just relax, take a deep breath and let me explain you what I want to present in this area.

I should explain why I choose to write in english and not only in french or japanese.
The obvious answer is some of my friends don't speak japanese and some other friends don't speak french...
So,i'm sorry for those who don't speak english neither but, please try, just even a little.
At least enjoy watching the pictures! ^^

Well,  as I said in the presentation (on the left corner of the blog) I use to take pictures everywhere and I'd like to show you some.
I don't pretend i'm a photographer but, in some case I shot enought to have my own opinion about photography.
I'm trying to say something thru my pictures but, sometimes I too don't even get what I'm trying to say (weird pictures).
I also will post videos sometimes (some done with pictures...).

Everybody welcome so, come by whenever you want, and have fun viewing my pictures.
Don't hesitate to make comments in the language you want about the pictures (you like this because... you hate this because...etc)

Thx for reading. See you soon for some pictures!


Sydney AKA テツコ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your blog man, I'll be checkin'it.

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

Thx bouaille!