show/mask blogger bar

2008/07/23

Late pics

Well it took me some time to show up something new... Sorry.
Indeed taking pictures with a film camera take some time, I must controle every little thing before i press the shutter, not like what i can do with my digital reflex...

First I'd like to present some "from-the-window" pics. I named it like this because those pictures are taken ... from the window of my room...

Click on each picture to view it bigger.

I shot those lately at 21:00-22:00

Yep this one is from the other balcony.


Here is the my first panorama made with a film camera. 


Those  two were taken with 2weeks of difference, going to my job at 6:20 



Oh and by the way an Opera singer friend of mine just made up her own website.
She sing like an Angel, she's very pretty too!
Go and check her Home Page (update as soon as she can ^^):
田中彩子(Tanaka Ayako) http://www.wisfit.co.jp/arts/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

田中彩子さんの歌、
どうやってご覧になられました?

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

昔 http://www.myspace.com で聴けたけど...
彩子ちゃんはもう Myspace 使ってないようだ.