show/mask blogger bar

2008/12/31

1seg Tuner for Iphone

According to this Press release (October 30th ) from Softbank (which is the official iPhone seller in Japan)
Softbank will provide a external One seg tuner for the Iphone 3G.

The device is also build to provide power. It can be called "TV & Battery" for that reason.
An application must be downloaded (for free) on the appstore to run.
The device connects to the iPhone 3G thru WIFI 
It also says That the unit can be recharged with an AC power supply or even by plugin it in a USB.
Size (W x H x D): 50 × 85 × 16mm
Battery life for continuous One Seg using: about 3 hours
Recharging time (AC adapter / USB port): about 2 hours / about 4 hours.

I also looked for a price... I founded less than 9,840円 which means 77€ 108 US$ 180CAD$

I first read that press release on October 30th and was surprised to see the availability expected for the mid-end December!
Very soon I thought!

I also wanted to know if it can run on an iPod touch too... (Still wondering anyway)

Well today is the end of 2008... and nothing on the appstore... smells bad huh... ^^






Tonite I'll get drunk with my parents with some fine Cognac I bought Yesterday!!
-Delamain XO
-Meukow VSOP (and a tiny bottle of XO ^^)


Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Mr.k said...

It seems to see Iphone for the first time yesterday, and it to be
interesting for a moment though it is large.

However, i can't buy it.
I'm a DOCOMO user....wahaha.

When do you buy it?"^_^".

(Sorry,is it good without permission though linked with MyHP?.)

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

Mr.K あけましておめでとう!
何回もゆってスイマセン (^_^)
僕はiphoneいらないです。笑
自分の手デカイから良かったかも知れんけど〜
iPod Touch持ってるで十分やと思う。

又いつでもコメントどうぞ〜