show/mask blogger bar

2008/12/24

Mac VS PC

It's been a long time since I wright on this blob...
Sorry for people who kept coming for new pictures.
Well a lot of thing happend... I went to Japan in September for a month
and as I wanted I took many pictures, drank, ate and meet so many friends!
It was really good vacations, very refreshing.
It took me time to work those pictures on my computer and・・・ yeah it's a fact... I'm lazy! lol
I'll upload some pictures of this trip very soon. 


well today I was looking for interesting video on youtube like "Make a looping with a 747"
Then I founded this:

It's a funny banal story: War between PC & MAC but those Computer Graphics are very impressive!
I don't really care about Mac Windows Linux war now... (I Used to...^^)

I own a Mac because I feel more comfortable on it and so...ですね。
But it's a fact... Mac are better! (☜ take it as a joke please) lol

As a human being, I have a brain thus I don't like every decisions Apple makes. (lately: no firwire, no mat screen, mini display port...)

This is a war outside, people have to make choice. 
Do I buy a very high price mac with no viruses great looking to my kid...
or 
A cheap powerful PC to play many of those recent games...  hahaha

When I'm working at the office we use PCs because our map engineering software only works on PC...
It's ok for me, I used PC for decades and still use it. but if I have the choice, then I would definately put my hand on the mac!

What do you Use? Mac or PC? Which OS on it? Mac OS-X? Windows? Linux? Be-Os? Other one?



Well see you soon for new pictures, by then merry christmas!! メリクリー!!

1 comment:

sashimi said...

Hey there :)
it's been ages.What's up ?
Hey, about your article about your new Mac ?...... Were you .... aherm.... drunk ? :D

I mean what the heck, talking about this lame PC/Mac nerd-war.

I'm a PC laptop user. I've had it for over 4 years. It's linux powered (fedora), and it works perfectly.

I'd rather put my money in things more useful. For instance : like a D700 + 24-70mm F/2.8 + 70-200mm F/2.8 :D

Btw, if someone reading this is looking for a {Nikon D80 + Nikkor 18-200mm + Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8}, just shoot me quick mail :)

ps: hey Sydney, tried to call you didn't reply :(

Merry Christmas to all of you