show/mask blogger bar

2009/01/27

Fall's pictures (Updated...)

It's been a while since I post something here.I ain't take many pictures lately...

Today, I'd like to share some pictures I took after I came back from Japan with a Camera a friend lent me:

The great Nikon F4! I love this camera. (damn Heavy but very clean camera)

Fall, Orange Yellow Green Brown and so...

I went to Paris to take pictures and video with my friend Pako and we ended near "Bastille"

We were walking when some drum and guitar sounds came from... the ground!

I came back on October so the sunlight was as I luv "very warm" and "powerful".

Once I decided to go out and found that "Escroc" (means crook) then I went to a small bridge and took a 30sec shot.

Bonus: I forgot to attach it yesterday...

I uploaded this stopmotion on dailymotion but the sound and the video became weird...

"Kab." is my pop-singer friend (Punk HipHop in the heart) he also take very good pictures.

Next time I'll upload some pictures of the Christmas period and another stopmotion...
Ne zappez paaaas! (Stay tuned)

No comments: