show/mask blogger bar

2009/02/01

Christmassss and late pics

Lately I lost some of my motivation... due to:

1st -my job's troubles.

2nd -cold.

My job's in deep crisis and it seems it doen't worry my boss (who fired my chief last Monday...)

I had very good relationships with him... it's a shame, such a good guy.

I hate Cold... maybe because I worked some years outside...

Well during the late christmas I thought I would take many pictures of Paris illuminations etc...

... finally NOT A SINGLE ONE!

I felt I became Lazy, or maybe not really motivated to shoot.

Luckily family friends came at home during this cold period and I could take some pics:

I Hate chocolates (no I'm killin'!) / Friends at home / music session with my father.

Rudi's sleepin' deep... / a snowy day at work / the day after...

I had a problem with my motor... (low battery)

So I took some pictures on the same shot without knowing about the dysfunction.

Me myself and I in zi ilibiiitaaa.

A little stopmotion animation from Tôkyô.




Next I'll upload some pictures of a friend named Sylvain, my Vietnamese Biatch hahaha (joke)

He actually's doing a tattoo on his back... a big nice one.

No comments: