show/mask blogger bar

2009/04/12

Pâques AKA Easter

Today, in France, a lot of children will look for chocolate eggs... I did it too when I was a kid in grand ma's garden.
Well a lot of people don't know now or just forgot the meaning of easter...
I'm probably sure you can ask to many people this one:
"what is the meaning of eater?"
If the answer is:
"chocolaaaate!" or "Easter Bells!"
Then you know they don't know. 笑

The real meaning for Christian is the resurection of Jesus.
Then why eggs? Very easy to answer... Eggs are the symbole of birth, life. Also the Roman used to celebrate spring offering painted eggs (symbole of rebirth...)
Why do I speak about religion today? I'm not really into this, I also don't wanna talk about religion with everybody but it's because lately I heard some French Christian people talk about things like if they never ever had any informations about it.

Well no controverse here. So let me show you what I get this morning...^^

If you wanna know 'bout the taste, to be honest it was not that wonderful...
It "IS" good but you can feel how much they put FAT in it! hahaha damn!
I had the sensation I ate a square of butter. (≠_≠)
So don't eat a bunch of those in no time alone!
Here are the tastes from left to right up to down:
-Regular chocolate
-Coconuts
-Pistachio
-Rond noir (cholate + chocolate and more chocolate in it! the best )
-Hazelnut
-Almond
Finally, the "regular" and "intense chocolate" are the best.


Soon I'll put online the pictures I took in Spain a month ago.

No comments: