show/mask blogger bar

2009/04/19

Spain

A Month ago I went to Spain only for a weekend. I founded my plane, train, hotel 12hours before the departure ^^
It was full of fun to go there after almost 20 years!
By the way, even if I learned Spanish in junior high school I now just can't speak Spanish at all...
...Good challenge!

For the next pictures, I must tell you that I tried for the first time a cross process on my films.
So it's normal if the result is a little bit red.

During my almost 3 days I went to Madrid and Barcelona.
I first came on a Friday to Madrid

Ohhhh my! 23°C and sunny when in Paris it was only 12°C and rainy....
I didn't had any guide book, any map, nothing so I walked to find something interesting to take the picture but nothing really kept my attention in Madrid.
However at night, looking for a restaurant, I took some pictures...


☝The restaurant I went to was near the panorama above☝
a paella I never ate before "Arroz Negro" (yes it would have been black with true colors)

The day after I arrived I went to pass my next couple of days in Barcelona.
Going to the Train station I thought: it's like the Musée d' Orsay!

I had my train by CHANCE!! 1minute later and it was over...


During the travel to Barcelona a 2years old boy couldn't stop starring a me. / Landscape I kinda like.

In the super express I also watched a movie (all in spanish) hopefully I've already watched it in English so it wasn't that much disturbing.

I finally made it to my hotel then walked and visit like the tourist I was.
As usual, playin' with mirrors in the Hotel / A manifestation




After I used all my reversible films, I wanted to shoot so many pictures I had to buy some negative colors.

Sagrada familia is really really really (I mean it) impressive.

The Panoramas are odd... No digital shots so it's difficult to assemble few shots only.



Some hours before I take the plane back to Paris, wandering in Barcelona

Noooo I don't wanna go back to work, Paris, cold...


It was a very pleasant weekend, I met my girlfriend after 5 month appart, shot more than a hundred pictures, ate and drank like a black hole...

Reheal yaself, go to the House of (S)pain.
I came to get down, I came to get down
So get out your seats and jump around, jump around! Jump around! Jump around!
Jump up jump up and get down! Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump...
Ohhh yeaah!


I now would like to go to Germany... don't have much time but, one day I'll go!

4 comments:

Mr.k said...

What is the film used with F4?
It's a fantastic color・・・w.

I also am scanning the film.
Because the update of my space stagnates・・・hahaha"^_^".

JUMP・・・I recalled "Van halen"..... Don't you know?...w.

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

今日は〜
ポジフィルは:Velvia 100F (日本で買った)
ネガは:Kodak MAX 400 (スペインで買った)
面白いですよね〜カラー!

勿論 I know Van Halen!!
世界中 Everybody knows the song "Jump"だよね!

-Sydney- AKA テツコ said...

I forgot to say something:
"Jump Around" is song from the Hip-Hop Band "House of Pain" ^^

Mr.k said...

Jump Around...Jump Around...Jump Around....
Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump....
It listened(^o^)/.